EJM IN THE NEWS
03.15.09 - EJM Development Awarded Two NAIOP Spotlight Awards Firm Earns Coveted 'Developer of the Year' Award
NAIOP Southern Nevada recently recognized EJM Development Co. with two prestigious awards at the 12th Annual NAIOP Spotlight Awards on March 14 at the Venetian Las Vegas...
10.29.08 - EJM Development Wins Fourth Consecutive TOBY Award
EJM Development Co. today announced the firm won its fourth consecutive 'The Outstanding Building of the Year'(TOBY) Award in the Industrial Office Park category from the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Nevada.
Airport Gateway at Goodyear
At build-out, Airport Gateway will include over 2.5 million square feet of upscale regional retail, hotel, office and medical office uses, as well as 3 million square feet of work space including industrial and warehouse.
Businesses who locate at Airport Gateway will enjoy the benefits of detail-oriented planning focused on quality and sustainability.
Airport Gateway Area Amenities
- Adjacent to the Cancer Treatment Centers of America's Western Regional Medical Center
- Adjacent to Phoenix Goodyear Airport
- Close proximity to the Goodyear City Center
- Close proximity to Ballpark Village, home of the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds Spring Training facilities
- 1 mile south of the future Estrella Falls Regional shopping center
- 7 miles west of the Loop 101 Freeway and Interstate-10 Interchange
- 9 miles west of the Phoenix International Raceway
- 11 miles southwest of University of Phoenix Stadium & Glendale Arena
- 19 miles west of downtown Phoenix
- 23 miles west of Sky Harbor International Airport